October 10, 2005

SUMIR SHARMA: Civil Services Prelims: Sanskrit Literature: Books and Authors Bank

SUMIR SHARMA: Civil Services Prelims: Sanskrit Literature: Books and Authors Bank

It was meant for this particular blog.

I am facing difficulty in posting here. Therefore, I am posting the same articles on one of my other blog and then giving links here.

It shows that blogging is not all that permanent work. Systems may crash and with that all your work may go waiste.

I will be interested in the comments of some expert blogger on this issue.

I understand that one can make copies on their writings on some other system and form. Many of my work is mainly kept safe on the hardisk of the computer. I write some of my article on the paper. But, gradually I am developing a habit of working only on the computer. I have even destroyed many of my handwritten manyscript after I have transferred them on my computer. Some of them, I have brought on the blog also. However, such glitches and failures make my heart to skip some beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *